Quality Legal Guest Posts Wanted!
Guest blogger topics
The Complete Lawyer is all about helping law firm’s be successful & offer up a ton of advice to help people facing legal issues
So we are always on the look out for original legal related guest posts that provide real value. Not re-written blah blah content.
Blog post content
- Content must be guest blogger’s own original work and not published anywhere else online.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others or providing stats, please site your sources accordingly.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us you may not publish this post anywhere else online (not on your own website or blog or anyone else’s).
- Please keep your submission between 450 – 1,500 words.
The Complete Lawyer welcomes images and/or video to accompany guest blog posts. The Complete Lawyer prefers that images you provide are directly relevant to the post content.
- If you’re including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them.
- If you’re borrowing an image we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- Maximum image size: 8MB
- The Complete Lawyer is pleased to give you credit as the author of your post. We allow 1 link in your byline which will be displayed at the bottom of the page below your guest blog post. This may not be an affiliate link.
- We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic.
- You may include SEO’d anchor tags to sites that are relevant to your post.
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- The Complete Lawyer reserves the right to make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with our values. Prior to publication of your guest blog post we will make sure you agree with these changes.
- If a guest post is inappropriate or needs improvement we’ll let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future.
- The Complete Lawyer reserve the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit.
How to submit:
– Prepare your pitch with attractive headline & keyword focus
– Share examples of your published work
– Confirm who you are and what link your looking to earn
– Confirm what social media accounts and or sites you can link back to help promote your work
Send to completelawyers (a t) g m a i l dot com